1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Airbrushing

Discussion in 'Modding' started by DSquareD, 2 Dec 2006.

1. DSquareD

DSquareD What's a Dremel?

Hey all, i know there are alot of brilliant airbrushers here so i thought hey ask at bit-tech. so i have alot of questions to ask about airbrushing. i want to know what i need, i just bought a basic airbrush kit but dont know what im doing nor how to use it (lol i know how sad this is), how to airbrush and so on. any help or those who know a thing or two please help or P.M. me. thanx

2. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

Hi there.

Which basic airbrush kit did you get?

What kind of compressor do you have? If you have a mini one made for airbrushing, you're good to go. If not, then a small (2-3 gallon) workshop compressor is what you need. You'd also need a moisture filter/trap with that.

Get a large paper pad - "newsprint" is decent (and very cheap) but a bit too light.

There are also other accessories you can get to make things easier, but your starter set should have everything you need to get started.

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

To actually operate it I assume it has a little button on top, las airbrush I used you press down on the button to let air flow, and then push the button forward to let paint flow. Once you can operate it just practice to make perfect.. :rock: