1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Antec enters the memory market, shows off new cases

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 5 Jun 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

The front page looks like a LGBTQ news feed with all the rgb led products. Not... :worried: Not that I'd know that...
    That last rig was a neat concept, but they could have thought out cable space better. Also, it's Antec... How much is paper-thin steel and plastic?

3. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I wish companies would stop displaying their RGB products with all the colours used at once. It would actually be quite nice to see a display PC that cycled through individual colours instead of rainbow puking all over everything.

Oh, and that case is terrible, no matter what lights it has in it.
    Who wants to see the tangled mess of wires through a window?

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I get why case mfrs want to keep both side panels the same for manufacturing reasons... but having a TG panel on the behind-mobo side also annoys me, even with a decent cabling job it'll still look a bit of a mess.

5. TheMadDutchDude

TheMadDutchDude The Flying Dutchman

That’s where the Evolv X comes in... :D

6. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I cannot wait for this Tempered Glass fad to wear off, and we can get back to having cases that are actually usable as anything other than show pieces to be stuck in place and never moved.

I want to get a new case, because I am really fed up with the Phantek's case I have now but nearly every case now has a stupid glass side panel and I want a case that I use for Lans without having to worry about the side panel getting shattered, or spending £300 and upwards on a case where they make it usable.

Tags: Add Tags