1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Arctic Freezer i30 review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 3 Apr 2012.

1. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Errrmmmm....because the old is nowhere near as good as the new one? The i30 is designed more for people who are going to overclock the nuts off something, the 7 Pro isn't good enough for massive overclocks.

2. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I'm really glad to see arctic return with a cheap, simple and very effective cooler, back to being the staple for most builds

3. Thorton Reed

Thorton Reed Professional ball-buster

These reviews really need to have acoustic values on the charts. There are so many decent coolers out there and so many now being designed with acoustics as well as thermals being taken into account that without that info new cooler reviews are all but useless for people who don't like sitting next to jet engines. Also what one reviewer considers 'quiet' is often very different to what I consider to be 'quiet'. dcbs on all new reviews please.

4. grimerking

grimerking Minimodder

I've just received one and I didn't quite appreciate how big it would be. I've got an Antec P180 case and I'm not sure I'll be able to get the side panel on, once I've fitted the HSF...

Tags: Add Tags