1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod of the Month Audi E-tron Concept.

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MP-customized, 1 Mar 2018.

1. MP-customized

MP-customized i don't know where i am going, but i am on my way

Hail to the modding community!

As a highly addicted modder it's my responsibility to share this Audi E-tron concept project on
    Bit-Tech forum as this is still the place to be online for crazy enthausiasts like me to show of there creations.
    With this sad I would like to introduce you to one of my latest projects I made in co-op with Alphacool (Germany), Asus Benelux, Gskill, Thermaltake, CableMod and Team-Group for there support. Also Bit-Tech to keep supporting the modding community on all levels!

Well let's start your engines and enjoy the show... :cool:

The platform of this casemod is an highly moddified Thermaltake core P5 chassis, I designed a custom plate as base of the build, lasercut and bended it in one piece with a automatic bending machine (don't know the English name for it lol)
    I already drawn the layout of all the components so i knew perfect where all the cables would be going in and out the base plate.
    After al the metalwork was done it was time for the custom paint job and acrylic parts. I used "Ibis White" with a math finnisch as this is the same as my audi car colour. On the backside I used 10mm opaque aqrylic and used it to diffusse the light behind the lasercutted electrical whire diagram. This is where the psu cables go in and behind the the baseplate to transform into a electrical line and come out on spot where it needs to be connected again on the mobo or GPU.
    As much for the waterloop i went for a minimalistic frontside, spectaculair bottom like a passive oil cooler look and a flux capacitor look backside... The tube reservoirs has 3D printed springs inside to look like schock absorbers. In the front you can find several 3D printed detais like the side covers left and right with ventilation fins and logo's. Furthermore i painted the PSU in metalic silver and made some funny stickers like the 1250HP on the PSU and "Engine start" on the power button lol. Also the feets ar self designed and 3D printed, as finishing touch i designed an 10mm thick acrylic front plate in the shape of a real audi front grill with logo.

Well I hope you like it ... for now goodbey and #modon!

MP :cool:

WORKLOG Album--> https://goo.gl/photos/DB17rGpwVRkLp5GU7

Spec list: case: heavly modified Tt P5 , PSU: Tt Toughpower 1250W i RGB plus, mobo: Asus ROG Maximus IX code, Intel 7700K, GPU: Asus strix 1070GTX DUMMY... , 32GB Gskill Trident Z rgb, Intel 750 pci-ex SSD, T-force M.2 ssd , 100% Alphacool watercooling parts, cablemod Pro cable kit plus Aura lightning.

Final Photoshoot....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MP-customized

More love...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. MP-customized

And More !!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. MP-customized