1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete Cyber Kitsune

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by JackAbrao, 15 Jan 2017.

1. JackAbrao

JackAbrao What's a Dremel?

Thank you very much for the opportunity, I sincerely hope to count on the help of all of you to realize this dream ....:blush:
    Who can vote for my project, I thank you ...

https://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=322633

2. JackAbrao

3. JackAbrao

The participants are doing very well, I appreciate the compliment.... :rock:

4. Sn3akr

Sn3akr What's a Dremel?

I call ********.. All that polystyrene and paint. Yet you manage only to have stained hands in a single, very posed, picture.. No specks on clothes on any pictures, despite the fact that sanding Styrofoam makes a huge mess. And for the videos.. We can all draw up those lies since their already shown trough the tape and we see you only tape off the bottom. Too much cleavage and not enough dirt makes me think it's all to win over the horny teens with a bit of flashing cleavage.

No vote!

5. MeMo

MeMo It is what it is

Seems a little staged but I was going to remain silent and thought a fool rather then speak up and remove all doubt:confused:

6. kim

kim hardware addict

everyone's entitled to his opinion, and it's a right to like or dislike as to vote or not, but I personally consider that before allowing oneself to post negative feedback and criticisms about the work of an artist, the least is to show what you are able to do yourself...liking or disliking Jacky's mod or personality, she built something original and gave her contribution to the modding scene, and it's far more interesting to follow than negative coments from "what's a dremel" registrants

7. Ronnie Hara

Ronnie Hara Minimodder

Everyone can like and dislike some project. This applies to voting as well. I just do not understand a guy who wants to have not done any project, come here to negativise and speak ill of all the process done by modder, being that he does not even have the skills or experiences to judge someone. I followed the entire assembly process and I can say that everything was done at the hands of this skillful modder. To judge the quality of a project by the dirt of your clothes or by the color of your dirty hands is quite typical of an unexpected person who has never set up a simple computer. :wallbash::wallbash: . Before negating any project made by someone here on this forum, show me what you can do. So I can understand why you are so jealous.

8. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

I don't care WHO built it, it's freaking brilliant. Some serious Debbie Downers in here, probably fully of envy that they can't do stuff like this. Don't hate, appreciate.

9. MeMo

MeMo It is what it is

I agree!

10. Sn3akr

Sn3akr What's a Dremel?

I'm in no way, shape or for jealous.. But i do know what working hands look like. To me it's just too staged, and despite all the video and photos, i only see her draw up lines already there.. Show me any other build videos where the "modder" manages to do work completely with no mess at all.. I've looked and i can't find any.

Also.. If you watch her youtube channel and see the old mod video from a previous build.. Then take a look at her "painting skills" (where she, funnily enuff, only paints backsides with clear coat) Thats what make me call BS

Video here

I don't care if your a boy or a girl and got skillz, then you get my respect, but cleavage flashing, that's not a real skill

Also.. The heatgun picture.. What work requires a heatgun 1 inch away from styrofoam and why isn't the styrofoam melting?? Special heatresistent styrofoam perhaps?

Last edited: 1 Jun 2017
  11. davido_labido

davido_labido Your Alphacool Contact.

Meh, the majority of your posts are either complaints or criticism, no point stopping now ;)