1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Dreampc Obsidian mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by ying, 11 Feb 2012.

1. ying

ying What's a Dremel?

A bonus picture of the backplate render :D

[​IMG]

And I have just ordered the waterblock from aquatuning and I took few pictures of the actual build :D!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ogood

ogood What's a Dremel?

Wow this looks great... Keep it up!
    I'm also 17 :rock:and would like to get into modding!!
    But i'm going to wait until I've passed my exams first!!!
    I hope that when I do get around to doing it, it looks at least half as good as yours!:thumb:

3. ying

ying What's a Dremel?

Yeah! me too, probably I will wait to end the exams first and then start with the true modding part.

Just one advice, don't do like me, I started in modding world inspired by murder mod and this was my biggest mistake I have ever done. Just try doing something innovative and with your own style! I say that because my past mod it was murder mod inspired and it could mean that I was stealing the murder mod work but in real I were a lot of hours trying to make something similiar but different at the same time but finally I lost a lot of hours designing for getting something not original wich means that it's a copy ;).

Hope I explained correctly :D

Good luck with your MOD's.

4. dirky90

dirky90 Minimodder

mate really good, very clean with consistent colours.

5. Cygnitr0n

Cygnitr0n What's a Dremel?

The drawing for the backplate looks great. But when I saw the real stuff. Damn that's great!
    Love the Obsidian Series. Got the smaller version. The 650D, also seen on ROG Round-up.
    I know the inspiration of the murdermod. But I think it's not a copy at all. You'll maybe have the same features but it's made your own. So that count's.