1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Dungeons Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 8 Feb 2011.

1. kingjohn721

kingjohn721 What's a Dremel?

did you poo yourself watching the Silence Of The Lambs

2. TheTingler

TheTingler What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the comments guys, it's never nice to have to pick holes in a game people (including myself) have been looking forward to. I mean, only three rooms to build? You can't control monsters or order them anywhere? Buh?

While I meant that in an ironic way, you do actually get to torture the heroes you capture - in fact it's essential. They're pretty mild (like being tied to a spinning wheel), but the electric chair even made me uncomfortable to look at.

The sandbox mode knocked it up a bit.

If you're looking for another game similar to Dungeon Keeper, I suggest Evil Genius. It's Bond villains rather than fantasy dungeon masters, but otherwise the games play out the same way. It's on both GOG and Steam.

3. echeb

echeb What's a Dremel?

when I first saw this game on steam I looked at the sold out software edition of DK2 beside me, let out a rather girlish scream and ran downstairs to tell dad. now I wish I hadn't, from what your saying it isn't even worth the 3 for 2 they do if its ever put do disk. modders, you're my only hope of playing anything near DK3

Last edited: 10 Feb 2011
Tags: Add Tags