1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO Cheiftec Matrix Owners

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bmh.01, 24 Apr 2004.

1. bmh.01

bmh.01 What's a Dremel?

Has anyone managed to fit an NF7-S with an alpha pal 8045 in this case considering there is very little room between the edge of the motherboard and the upper support bar and the heatsink slightly overhangs the motherboard by about 2-3mm ?
    This is a Cheiftex Matrix MA-01SLD http://www.chieftec.com/products/Matrix/ma01wd.htm (Silver Version)
    I think it will just about fit but I need confirmation please.
    The reason is because i've ordered one of these for my server from ebuyer (couldn't resist £30 for a full tower) and its got an alpha on an nf7-s.

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

3. bmh.01

bmh.01 What's a Dremel?

Looks good, glad I ordered the silver over the beige one, would it be possible if you could get a picture of the area underneath the psu by the top rear fan for me would you, I can't seem to find one on any reviews, I would be very grateful if you could.

4. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

I have a dragon with a similar bar and an alpha mounted on a shuttle AN35N-Ultra... same situation, the alpha hangs about 2-3mm off the top of the board and it just fits.... i'll feel better when i've got my water cooling re-mounted

6. bmh.01

bmh.01 What's a Dremel?

Thanks a lot yodasarmpit, those pictures were exactly what I wanted the alpha should fit fine by the look of it, nice wc setup btw :thumb:.
    Also thanks cderalow looks like I won't be having any problems then, just have to wait until thursday for ebuyer to get it here :sigh:.