1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs For Honor has brought Bushido back to games

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 16 Feb 2017.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

In GuildWars2 WvW (faction fighting), there are a few spots where people from the different factions meet up to duel 1v1 or even guild v guild, with no interruptions from any of the other 200+ players, and losing means going into downed state, but the opposition doesn't actually kill you/finish you off, they just let you heal yourself up.
    Occasionally there are idiots, but those are usually killed and no one ressurrects them.

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I'd stab you in the back, I have no honour at all. The bots will gang up on you, you can't stop them, so I join in. They will taunt mercilessly after they kill you too.

I play the 4v4 modes and stick to it as 4v4, if people want honourable duels they can choose 1v1 duels! It might be a bit different if they didn't already exist as a mode to choose.

I will also kick you off a ledge if you stand near one.

Last edited: 16 Feb 2017
  4. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

https://twitter.com/_JakeTucker/status/831493608939331585

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

They put it in the game and made it really fun to do for a reason! ;)

In seriousness though, if we're playing 4v4, more Deathmatch modes than Domination, I will hold back on interfering with a friend's 1v1 fight purely to stop the enemy getting revenge too easily. But if my team mate is struggling, you're damn right I'm gonna jump in and help out!

P.S. Apparently I didn't stalk you on Twitter, I do now.

Last edited: 17 Feb 2017
Tags: Add Tags