1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Free LITS tickets up for grabs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 18 Jul 2011.

1. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

I love how this is a viable alternative.
    I would like to see ULV and Energy Efficient stuff for HTPCs and the like. Oh and obviously a bit of the Dozer.

2. Stonerd

Stonerd The monkey's out of the bottle, man

I'd love to see some of the workings behind the future of human-computer digital interaction, also desperate to see some of the 3d audio technology in action that's been developed in the last two years.

3. dannyjh69

dannyjh69 What's a Dremel?

Why why why, this picture will never die i'm sure of it. Been a while since i saw it last.

i think we should put a ride the mechanical bean bag ride in the middle of the show.

4. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

i would like to see how to build a reasonable powered pc which draws as little power as possible thus being very eco friendly

5. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I would like to go only if I am allowed to poke Joe with a stick.

Continously.

6. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

I would like to learn more about small form factor systems that still are reasonably powerful.

7. Carl Marten

Carl Marten Forget Dremels, buy angle grinders.

The computers you use at home (including NAS/servers/media streamers etc).

And if you don't fancy bring in you own kit then some custom builds for the show. For example gaming PCs the size of the xbox360, desktops to make Apple fans drool and if you can get hold of them some mods of the month.

8. only_happy

only_happy What's a Dremel?

Beyond Gaming

I'd like to see gaming peripherals in use in a CAD/ design environment, all those extra keys on my keyboard would be useful in CAD.
    And i want to see a Minority Report style setup in CAD use. I want to stand in the middle of my office flapping like i've walked through a cob web and call it work.
    (microsoft did a demo of it a while back, but i want to see it for real)

other than that a day out without the kids would be nice.

9. Everydayoddity

Everydayoddity What's a Dremel?

I'd love to see some modding being done/demo'd, I'm confident in my ability to build PC's without issues now, but modding is a dark and scary art to me...

10. Kim Lung

Kim Lung What's a Dremel?

I would like to see a new hard disk that are more reliable and cheaper than SSDs. The hard disk technology is simply falling well behind CPU and memory.

Please can I have a ticket please, pretty please.

11. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Cheers for all the replies guys but we have to pick a winner for today so congratulations to PE4KS, you've just won a pair of tickets to LITS. We'll be in touch to get your details.

For all those who didn't win, don't worry, we're giving away a pair a day all this week so keep checking back to see if you've won.

12. Madness_3d

Madness_3d Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

I would love to see some up and coming Hardware, 2011 or new AMD or new GPU's :D As well as new perepherals etc

13. Woollster00

Woollster00 What's a Dremel?

I would really like to get into modding in particular Mineral Oil case building i want to build a media pc that i can submerge in oil haven't got the balls to do it though :) so the modding masterclass would be cool.

14. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

I want to see what serious 3D offers are coming up and maybe some sexy holographics if any.

Oooh and I hope to see some of that hologram storage they keep promising us with PB of storage!!!

15. maximus09

maximus09 Forever n00b

I'd like to see the Winners of the Mod of the Month, for the past year, showing off their cases! (or at least some of the them)

Not only would it be a great chance to meet the modders, but also share valuable tips and tricks for modding, and get to question their designs and see the mods up-close and personal ;)

16. PE4KS

PE4KS What's a Dremel?

SWEET! Nice one Bit-Tech this has made my year :)

17. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

I would love to see some IPS panels being used for gaming. Possibly in a multi monitor setup.

Why?
    Because we hear so much about the excellent image quality, but mixed reviews about how suitable they are for gaming. They are a big expenditure for most of us and seeing them in action would give myself an others a fantastic indicator as to how good they really are for gaming.

18. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

Is it in the centre of London? Should it be the Central London International Technology Show?

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

19. Somer_Himpson

Somer_Himpson What's a Dremel?

I'd like to see the team from 'Ultimate Play The Game' and ask them how they came up with the idea for Knight Lore.

20. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Congratulations to Christopher N. Lew - you've just won a pair of tickets to LITS.

We'll be in touch for your details. Check back tomorrow evening to see who's won the next set of tickets!

Tags: Add Tags