1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Help me find an old alien wave-clearer survival game!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mr-IK, 11 Nov 2013.

1. Mr-IK

Mr-IK Minimodder

Heya everyone.

I'm looking for a game i used to play a few years back (2008 or earlier i believe). Can't remember if it was an online game, or a offline client. Here are some of the things i can remember from the game:

1 2d shooter - You controlled the character in a limited-size 2d arena (with an aerial view). There would sometimes be pit where the aliens would spawn from.

2 You controlled the character with your keyboard, and the aim with your mouse.

3 Upgrades (guns) would drop from the monsters as you killed them. The upgrades were random.

4 There were certain power-ups that gave movement speed, flaming bullets and such.

5 The game was pretty fast-paced. I remember the monster-waves had different colors and i think also abilities.

6 It was super simple, and the goal was simply to get as far as possible without dying. There might have been a levels-mode aswell. I just can't remember the name.

I hope someone can help me :) I'll continue on google myself, and post an answer if i can find it!

2. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

3. Mr-IK

Mr-IK Minimodder

YES! That's it.

Oh my god, you saved my day. Thanks!

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

No worries! I sank far too many hours into the survival mode in that game during uni :D