1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Just a lil rant

Discussion in 'General' started by Daveofthedead, 25 Oct 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daveofthedead

Daveofthedead What's a Dremel?

hi iv just got to say this sum ppl on here are relay nasty. i no im bad at spelling and gamer. but most of u need to think not every one is perfect like u. im sorry about this rant but ppl on here are a** holes first ask questions later. i have learning difficulty. but i try hard not to splle anything rong im using my spe;l check all the time now but still if i make one mistake i have a 100 pll telling me to go back to school its just relay pi**ing me off

2. Daveofthedead

Daveofthedead What's a Dremel?

i apologize im just in a bad mood tonight there are ppl on here how are nice an helpful like the staff

3. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Troll? :eyebrow:

4. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

If you have problems with spelling and grammar, use a spell checker to sift out the obvious mistakes. It's quite apparent from your post that you didn't bother at all, which is inexcusable considering how easy it is in the latest versions of Firefox.

You will find people to be a lot more tolerant if you show that you've made an effort, but if someone makes a remark that you find truly offensive then use the report post button or PM a moderator.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.