1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kx7-333r

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by psYCHopath, 2 Jun 2003.

1. psYCHopath

psYCHopath What's a Dremel?

I have a

Abit KX7-333R mobo
    AMD XP 1600+ (1400MHz)
    256 DDR333 KingMax Tiny BGA (red colour)
    256 DDR33 Apacer

The problem is recently there was a few times my pc cant start....i had to plug out the ram then put it back so that the pc can work.

I didn't update the bios....I was fine a few months ago....could it be the bios settings.... well im kinda confused bout the settings for "DRAM Clock/Drive Control" page......i dont know how to set it.....can anyone help me please?:waah:

oh yeah btw if DDR333 what pc is it in?
    why does aida32 v3.50 says i have a pc-2700 ram?

2. Flax

Flax What's a Dremel?

Does your PC beep at all when you try to turn it on and it doesn't work? How powerful is your powersupply? Did you change any bios settings before it started not working?

PC2700 is just another name for 333MHz, 2700 is the amount of bandwidth the memory has in MB/s. You can work out the PCxxxx rating from the MHz rating by multiplying it by 8. 333 x 8 = 2664, which rounds to 2700.

3. psYCHopath

psYCHopath What's a Dremel?

Well it does not on when the pc is completely shut down.
    and whenever i restart it it occasionally cant be start. I had to take out hte memory and plug it back so that the pc will work.

my psu is Enlight 415 watt.
    Erm ..its a mobe got back from warranty.

How ever if i use only one slot of the rem the pc works fine.

Thanks for explaining to me about the ram types. (buss ??)