1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Mod of the Month - January 2010

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 28 Jan 2010.

?

Mod of the Month - January 2010

Poll closed 12 Feb 2010.
  1. Aelro Dynamic

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Cray-1

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Fast Forward

5 vote(s)
    6.4%
  4. Hush!

20 vote(s)
    25.6%
  5. Kaiten X

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Prime

37 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Jenny_Y8S

Jenny_Y8S Guest

Shouldn't there be some sort of rule that says to be a "mod of the month" it has to be a current project? IE one that has been updated sometime recently? (Maybe even in the last month)

I love hush, but the log hasn't seen an update in five months!

You don't get to be "employee of the month" if you haven't turned up for work since July!

2. TWeaK

TWeaK Minimodder

In all fairness, he did post he was moving away for work and won't be back on it until he gets a holiday - and this was well before he was nominated. Still, it's such an amazing concept I think it will be worth the wait!

@edit: Anyone fancy putting a vote in for Hush for me? My account got deleted and I have no posts and can't vote :waah:

Last edited: 1 Feb 2010
  3. Breach

Breach Modding in Exile

Hi guys! Thank you for the nomination and the votes!

Just being a MotM nominee is an honor on its own, some good looking mods in this bunch for sure! To the victor go the spoils, I cannot deny that Prime is some of SleepStreamer's finest work yet:rock:

4. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Yep we had him on the list to nominate last year but ran out of space. Normally we would look for something to be updated regularly and not 6 months ago but we will make exceptions sometimes. Most projects have big gaps every now and then mainly due to a little thing called life so it's a little unfair to bar the gates, within reason of course.

5. Monkey Puzzle

Monkey Puzzle Minimodder

Fair point - I've been busy with work and unable to work on it bar a week or two on leave. Now updated with quite a bit of progress.:) Only noticed yesterday I was up for MOTM Thanks for the nomination, just a shame about the timing. :(

Tags: Add Tags