1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Monitor mount/arms

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MadGinga, 6 Jan 2021.

1. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Hi There;

Its looking like i'll be moving to a 3 display setup (to accommodate my work PC and personal system on one desk - i dont have space to separate); so looking for advice/recommendations on a mounting system for 3 24" monitors (2x Dell U2417H and 1x Dell U2412M) so that i can free up desk space under the screens for cables/keyboards/junk/etc.

Cheers,
    MadG

2. BA_13

BA_13 Minimodder

I use an Artic Z2-Pro and am very happy with it, currently it supports a 35" ultra wide and a 19" 1080.
    It is very sturdy and I'm happy with it, only point to note is to ensure it will hold the monitor high enough for you, I have it at the higest setting and it is about right but I'd have to buy an extension if I needed it higher.
    The link to the 3 monitor mount below is the same model I use.

https://www.arctic.de/en/Z3-Pro-Gen-3/AEMNT00051A

3. blackerthanblack

blackerthanblack Minimodder

I'm sure I'll be reading this the wrong way, but can you not use multiple inputs in the monitors to switch between work and home machines for just 1/2 monitors? Or is that you're getting 3 monitors anyway?

4. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

+1 for the Arctic. My Z2's holding a 27"er and a 22" in portrait. The stand was sturdier than the desk I clamped it to... desk has since been reinforced and is all rock solid.

5. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

I can and I will for some aspects, but ideally I want to be able to have my home machines on one screen (gaming and server) so i can access home related guff/music/netflix/etc., and then use two screens for work rather than having to use the laptop as a secondary screen...

awesome, will take a look :)