1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My turn.....Project Green Light (01-09-03)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Cowinacape, 2 Sep 2003.

1. Cowinacape

Cowinacape What's a Dremel?

Yeah, my better half said this was going to be my last computer case purchase fo r a while, so I had better make it good, didn't tell her I would need two cases for my "last" case :D

2. Sol Badguy

Sol Badguy What's a Dremel?

ur better half? i keep on forgeting that alot of you guys are alot older than me and have families.

its good to be 17! :rock:

3. Cowinacape

Well, just for reference, I was 17, just about 20 years ago :eeek:

4. The_Resetter

The_Resetter I LIKE CAKE!

Yea right :naughty: I keep telling that to my mum, she doesn’t believe me anymore, wonder how that comes :rolleyes: :blush:

5. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

WHOOO!!! Someone older than me!! :D :rock:
    (I'm 35)

BTW: Love the look with the plexi!

6. Altron

Altron Minimodder

In terms of matriarchial complaining about endless computer purchases, age makes little difference. Myself, at the ripe old age of 14, get a lot of flak from my mom about "you just got your computer 8 months ago why do you need new parts already?"

7. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

(to altron) cool another 14 year old modder, its nice to see some people my age modding, its great isnt it

and on another note may i say, Cowinacape, your case looks awesome man, loving the industrial look, im going to start my cube project soon (im building a cube from scratch out of aluminium and acrylic) being a young modder rules, no real job means more time to mod, and less things to worry about (not my case anymore, my exams begin this thursday!)

8. Cowinacape

Man do I hear that, the last three weekends in a row, I have set time aside for my project, only to have to deal with something else, it does get kind of frustrating at times. Enjoy the time when you can, because you never know what is going to need your attention more come tommorow.

9. Omnipotence

Omnipotence What's a Dremel?

That's the great thing about Bit-Tech (and the internet an general I suppose). It doesn't matter how old you are, if you share a common interest everyone gets along.

Cowinacape: great modding, I'm going to have to do some work on my full tower now :p

10. ATi Loyalist

ATi Loyalist Who throws a shoe?!

nice work, i like the idea of 2 cases in one. gives it a double-wide server feel.

11. RW2112

RW2112 What's a Dremel?

Dad - I've got both of you beat, I'll be 45 in about two weeks and I love to mod! :D :lol: :D

Cowinacape - Just wanted to throw my two cents in, love the plexi work dude! I've been debating a similiar look on a box I have here, just couldn't come up with the way to attach the pieces. Rivets! Geez I'm stupid! :duh:

I hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea. When I finish I'll post it up here with full props to you...

:thumb:

12. Cowinacape

Actually they are #6 1/4 screws, I used them because they would be a lot easier to remove if I should have to make a change or what have, thanks for the comments!

On a side note, I was going to get some work done this weekned, but wound up spending all of my time trying to track down some of my tools, only problem with having a decnt amount of tools, everyone is always "borrowing" something, and they forget to put things back afterwards *sigh*