1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n00b needs loads of help

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by flapietoetoe, 3 Sep 2004.

1. flapietoetoe

flapietoetoe What's a Dremel?

yoooow peeps i'm kind of new to case modding.just discovered it a week ago that there was such a big community.
    but i'm kind of new to hardware and **** and i have saved up almost 1000 dollars (for me its really much) and i would like to make a "nice" lokking computer but not liek an ordinary one. so i'm here to ask you brilliant people for some help. like what kind of case i could use and how i could mod it very easy without to much trouble and stuff. if you have any sugestions plz message me well i thank you because i am kind of a n00b

2. Gedron

Gedron What's a Dremel?

Welcome to the forums. A few things:

• This section of the forums is for project logs only... you should probably use the general section for this kind of question.
    • The language filter is there for a reason.. people dont want to see it.. even if its under a bunch of *'s
    • I recommend that if you want to start modding, spend some time looking at what other people are doing in the other threads in the project and modding area and try to do the things that look "do-able" to you.