1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals New mouse/keyboard reviews?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Noob4ever, 28 Oct 2008.

1. Noob4ever

Noob4ever always learning

Was just wondering if any of the BT folks had any new reviews and or comparisons for bang for the buck keyboards and mice coming out in the near future? my mouse has recently started acting twitchy and was just thinking that BT would be the place to find out about some new ones....... but Havent seen any reviews here in recent memory concerning mice and keyboards......... anyway.......... ya....... you know what I'm talking about :rock:

Last edited: 28 Oct 2008
  2. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

I just bought a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical and it works a treat for graphics work (what I use it for)

I'm sure it works just as well for gaming :p

3. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

keyboards and mice are kind of a hard thing to review because the performance is so dependent on personal preference. really, if you want a new mouse or keyboard go to a brick&mortar store and try some out, see how they feel. that said, i'll recommend my personal faves here: microsoft natural laser mouse 6000 and apple aluminum wired keyboard. neither are so great for gaming, but for working they can't be beat IMHO.

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

It really depends what you want them for- whether it's going to be all purpose usage or primarily gaming. I've got a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 keyboard and a Logitech MX Revolution mouse- both of which suit my needs perfectly but wouldn't be an ideal gaming setup.

5. zr_ox

zr_ox Whooolapoook

Have used the Microsoft Natural 4000 recently, now using G15 rev 2.

However for a period of 2 months I used the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment 7000, now that was the nicest keyboard I have ever used. No wires, no lag, no keypad which may be a killer for some but I'm not bother about this. The form was outstanding and generall a great keyboard to use, the only down side for me was the poor mouse. It was fine for web browsing but not gaming, then I turned to my trusty Death Adder.

Good luck!

6. morris8809

morris8809 Minimodder