1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POJECT! high-end homemade h2o-system

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by DreamModder!, 27 Sep 2004.

1. DreamModder!

DreamModder! What's a Dremel?

Hi

fore the first:

I cant spell english but I understand, im from Sweden and there is nothing I can do about it :(.

I dont know the name of some parts in english and the lexicon dont either so I hope that some of you know what it is. :)

my waterblock and radiator arrives next week and then il start do build this monster :D

let the pics talk for them selves:

my pump a VVC Z15 10L/min pump (original a house-pump)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my extremly sexy 2L homemade tank in steanless steal (spelling?)
    [​IMG]

its realy hard to explain what im trying to do here but next week my zalman waterblock arrives and my radiator. and then the test runs begin.

over and out.

2. KAMIKAZE-FREAK

KAMIKAZE-FREAK What's a Dremel?

looks nice
    hurry up with the updates

3. Grunt

Grunt What's a Dremel?

considering the components, you plan on pressurizing the system?

10L/min isn't that much really.. a Hydor L20 does 11L/min, a Hydor L30 does about 20l/m (same for eheim 1048).

Depending on what waterblocks you're planning to use, this might be important. If you're planning to use a RBX block or something like that, i'd go with a pump which produces more flow. If you're going with a 'regular block', like the dangerdan maze, then it doesn't really matter.

What will be high end about this system? The water cooling or the system itself? Tell us more...

//edit
    /me needs glasses :p.. you're going to use a zalman block.. i believe flowrate isn't a real big issue then, so your pump will most certainly do :)

4. DreamModder!

DreamModder! What's a Dremel?

this pump is extremly silent you can barly hear it if you lissen carfully. this pump is a high-pressure pump. every detached house have one of this pumps maybe not exact this model but same type, you see its designed to pump water around in houses.

the radiator I will use will be around 50x40cm and i will not use any fans on it. this zaman-block is just a test-block to se how the system works, then a swiftech whit 226W-pelt: http://www.gtek.se/index.php?mode=item&id=466&session=385a734b954efa3662b71fa03a79bb0c

well sorry for my spelling and now its time to go to school :(

5. ajampaniki

ajampaniki What's a Dremel?

Looking good man. But in what case are you gonna put it? Must be some bigass one