1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: BF2 Black

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Dfigravity, 17 Aug 2008.

1. Dfigravity

Dfigravity What's a Dremel?

annnnnnnnnnd I finished painting the side panel! Honest opinons here, because I can wash this stuff off with soap and water until I put the clear coat on top of it. I need to try and get a better picture of it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dfigravity

Alright, so I really think that first version of the side panel looked like crap. So after scrubbing the paint off and trying again, and again.......and again, here's the final product.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also went ahead and (thanks to some advice from SgtM and xmastree) replaced the LED's in the front panel fan...unfortunately the green LED's weren't as bright as I had hoped (they aren't quite the right color either) so if I have time, I might swing by Brantley's tomorrow...anywho, here's how it turned out. It was just a standard blue thermaltake fan btw

[​IMG]

3. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Beautifull fan and window!

4. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Nicely done!...and so fast too. Very impressive.

5. Dfigravity

Thanks guys!! A friend on another fourm is sending me some leftover ultra bright green LED's, so that fan is going to get a makeover soon...I just don't like that color green.

6. Slatter

Slatter Mesh Addict

This is 100 times better then the first one. Looks absolutely beautifull. Keep this one.

7. subset7

subset7 Spanking the Monkey

I totally agree,that side panel looks the muts :rock:

8. Dfigravity

thanks guys! Yea...that first version is pretty embarrasing...oh well, at least it turned out nice! Anywho, this project is currently on hold until the spring due to my military commitment :( See everyone then!

9. PrometheusCon

PrometheusCon What's a Dremel?

I really like the second one A LOT more. Good job so far. I like where this is going.

Btw how does the lemon flavored N.O. taste? I've tried Fruit Punch and currently am on Blue Raspberry. Both are diabolically awesome.

Tags: