1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Re-Open Demotivational Petition

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBlackSwordsMan, 28 Jul 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyrandan

tyrandan Pink Lemonade.

You noticed it too? lol

Now all we need is some demotes....

2. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

shall I unleash the fury?

3. tyrandan

tyrandan Pink Lemonade.

As long as it's OVER 9000

mvagusta likes this.
  4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

DISCLAIMER: DON'T BAN ME BRO!

<Image dump removed>

MOD EDIT: .....aaaand this is why the demots thread got closed. Not because of the old lady pic, but because you guys always want to push the boundaries. Everyone thinks they are an exception. That isn't true. Just by posting 'don't ban me bro' at the top and falling back on the irony of this situation doesn't protect you.

Posting a bunch of new demot images to try and resurrect a recently closed thread (and in a thread explaining why it was closed, no less) is unacceptable.

It's clear why the demots thread was closed now, the mods and staff have explained their position and are unanimous in their opinion. This thread is no longer on topic or serving any real purpose. Mind the doors.

Talladega, it should be obvious that this isn't the place for demot pictures. We don't want this turning into another demots thread. Welcome to a one week ban - which is only not permanent because you avoided spamming all those old, tired memes. You can come back on Aug 6th.

If any of you have continuing complaints or problems about the lack of a demot thread then you can, of course, bring it up with the moderator team directly - but it doesn't look like this thread is headed anywhere productive anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Jul 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.