1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Reckless driving attributed to racing games

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 20 Mar 2007.

1. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

I tend to believe option A is more accurate: People wth risky driving habits are more attracted to racing games.

That does not change the fact that (apparently) Statistically, racing games and risky driving are linked.

It's an interesting connection. It's a perfectly valid (if slightly sleezy) thing for a car insurance company to ask.

2. boggsi

boggsi What's a Dremel?

"And though 200 people may not sound like a lot, the laws of statistics have illustrated that an extremely small sample size can be amazingly accurate"

I don't like to pull readers up on their interpretations of things, but id certainly love to see those laws!

3. zoom314

zoom314 Minimodder

Somehow I just don't agree with that German study, I have Ford Racing for the PS/2 and I barely got around the circuit once as I kept running into things(Cars, rocks, trees, fences, etc), It must be the lack of a steering wheel. In real life I drive a Ford Mustang GT and I don't have any problems. :D

4. Gravemind123

Gravemind123 avatar not found

I haven't been pulled over the in the 8 months i've had my license, and I don't speed, but I'm one of the best of my friends at Need For Speed and the like.

Tags: Add Tags