1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster RIP Coolermaster ATCS200

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Koolvin, 24 Jul 2001.

1. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

Smashed it on the floor in a bout of rage. yeah yeah I regret it so much as that was my pride and joy.

2. Dragon

Dragon What's a Dremel?

:eek: I am speechless :eek:

3. DaWibbla

DaWibbla What's a Dremel?

I tend to scream when i'm really angry...it's saved me no end of money (but the olds don't seem to like it!)

4. Dragon

Dragon What's a Dremel?

aint screaming a bit girlie? ;)

I tend to punch a door or wall If I lose it, anything inanimate and cheap to repair really.

Which leads me to a story:

A year back I was ripping out a built in cupboard to build a built in desk in its place. I was left with the frame left to pull out, and because of lack of tools (a crowbar would have been nice) and inability to find my hammer, I was wedging a big screwdriver between the wall and frame and hammering it in with a rubber mallet. As Im hammering it in the rubber top flies off the mallet and hits me on the head, in the shock I drop the screwdriver which lands on my foot. Now enraged, I ripped the frame off the wall with my bare hands.
    Dont ask me how I managed it, just call me the Incredible Hulk and try not to get me angry. :)

5. DaWibbla

Yours may be, but considering the number of mice and keyboards i've gotten through because of *ANGER*, it's definately the cheapest option.

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Find a pillow and...

Go get a pillow and punch the $h**e into it, when you're exausted, punch it some more until you have NO energy left. Then swear alot and walk away n have a drink or somin. If you still feel pi$$ed, then go take a walk.

Koolvin, exactly what did you do to it? is it dented or completely crumpled?? Maybe you could still mod it into something arty then sell it for millions?!? :)

7. y-it-earp

y-it-earp What's a Dremel?

What i like to do is...

When im angry for whatever reason (i do have a really bad temper) :D

i got a punch bag in the garage so i tend to take it out on that or i get my gf (she knows karate) and get her to try and kick my ass, she hits quite hard for a girle but i can take it :p
    I cant hit her back either so that gives me a mellow chill out time sorta

and if you dont got a gf, an inflatable sheep will do fine i guess

Then have some wild bore sex and have a cup of tea.

It does wonders :D :D :D :D

8. DaWibbla

Alright for some...

9. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

How bad is the damage Koolvin ? neeeeeed pics ;)

10. slau

slau What's a Dremel?

I hope the floor isn't damaged. I dropped my enermax PSU accidently and it made a nice mark on my laminated flooring. I dread to think what a Cooler Master might have done.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Re: What i like to do is...

Ummm........ suits you sir!

12. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

yeah floors shafted

13. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

yup done that a few times

and my advice to calm your anger: smash your head against the wall until you either can't move or are calm. Note - plastered brickwalls are better than those shitty plasterboard partition walls - cause the brickones are a lot harder :D less dents in the wall for ppl to moan about when you wake up :)

trust me it works :p

PS: i take no responsibility for you getting brain damage/dieing/loving steps/even worse k :D

14. SpikeyJake

SpikeyJake What's a Dremel?

I used to puch the floor/door when getting angry . Until after 1 day when i punched the floor and broke 1 of the small bones in my hand . I now try to carm myself and if that fails i just swear a lot . The folks dont like it thought :(

sj

15. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

i have made several large dents in the less solid walls around the house - not broken anything yet tho! except the walls LOL

16. relix

relix Minimodder

Hey! You probably won't believe it, but I was once hugged and kissed by the ladies of steps (ow yeah, even when I was 12 I was irresistable) and I'm not kidding. I'm probably one of the few kids that had such a special treatement on the world... Yep, I'm unique :p

17. Mr T

Mr T 4 Left Into Long 3 Right

Pics........ :eek:

18. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

whenever i get angry i usually start grunting slowly, the let out one great big roar before slamming a few doors and throwing stuff about in my room. shame is no one can tell when im angry cause my rooms in a mess as it is, i get no sympathy :(

19. squishedhog

squishedhog What's a Dremel?

To tell the truth, I'm that used to my PC falling over I don't have a specific "anger-mode". Unless I do something that is critically acclaimed as the densest thing to do...

Ex: grabbing my old HDD with no antistatic precautions, right on the controller electronics... and no backups to hand either...

At that point, I call myself worse than shiznit!

I've bashed the keyboard a couple times, but that's only when I die in RTCW! My old pc was the best though - a cyrix pr200+ (what a powerhouse!). In that one, I had this old BTC 8x CDRom that basically, didn't work!

I remember hitting that pc so hard it almost toppled over backwards, if it wasn't for the 3DFx (voodoo 1, trivia fans!) loopback cable keeping it upright. Surprisingly, it's still going today (the PC, not the CDRom - that thing is burning in silicon hell!)

20. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

If i'm angry I go kick the old 486 thats waiting to be dumped outside, it's got some real nice dents in the side of it :)

there was one time though when I got so angry over my desk which feel to bit once that I took my own PC off it and tried to put the desk back together, couldn't so walked up to my pc which was laying on it's side in the sititng room and jumped on it then regretted it when my 8 meg AGP matrox cad G100 which cost me £80 didn't work! That made me even angrier so 3 spare mice became the subject of my tension release.

These days though it's ether the old 486 now full of water waiting to be dumped outside, or I play Quake 3 !