1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skool Sux!

Discussion in 'General' started by howesey, 11 Mar 2002.

1. howesey

howesey What's a Dremel?

The rest of the school have 2 days off apart from year 11, 12 and 13 beause the heating has broken down. That means I have to go into school tomorrow and wednesday. It's not fair, why should we have to go in and others don't have to.

md: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Could be worse you could have to goto work, sit in traffic for 1 1/2 hr just to get there then another 1 1/2 hr to get home. To cap it off you have to pay for the pleasure i.e road tax, mot, insurance and petrol.

Last edited: 11 Mar 2002
  3. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Look on the bright side ... the year above you is doing A Levels are your only doing AS ;)

4. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

it sucks dont it (i go to the same school as howesey and i'm in year 11 so i have to go as well :mad: )

and mrs spencer was peeing me off today, stupid moo, she marked an answer in my test wrong because in one question I mentioned mail server instead of referring to the 'central host computer which stores emails' as she phrased it :rolleyes:

Also apparently saying a hard drive has a faster seek time than a floppy disc is wrong as well, she says the hard drive has a faster access time (wtf they are almost the same thing, and if she'd understood what I had meant then she'd know i deserved the mark..........grrrr :mad: )

I still got the highest mark in the class though :D but not by 15% as I did last time ;)

5. Phrozenpenguin

Phrozenpenguin What's a Dremel?

Is there something with IT teachers being dumb? I dont do it but some of my mates do - learning about inside a computer - the mother board is the same as a plumber !!!WTF?
    I'm now glad i didnt do it :) woulda drove me crazy - probably know more than the teacher ( not boasting, its true)

Charlie

6. Fletch

Fletch What's a Dremel?

The best days of your life........enjoy it while it lasts........:rolleyes:
    (oh no... :eek: i sound just like my dad.)

Dont worry m8, another few years and u can get up at 6am every day like us old gits :p

7. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

will2k65 ur teach is sh*te plz do us all a favour and throw her out of the nearest window
    and phrozenpenguin... it wouldn't be that difficult to know more than most ;)

8. RTT

RTT #parp

i've gotta be in school too (will2k, howesey and I all go to the same school) :mad:

here's the letter they sent us all

[​IMG]

might just bombscare the school so everyones out :rofl:

9. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

thats a very good plan! :D ... either that or break any other heating they have... followed by complaining of the cold all day till they send u home ;)

10. relix

relix Minimodder

well, everyone knows school sux...

11. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am training to be an IT teacher at Sunderland University! This is pretty correct to be honest... check out my past posts if you don't believe it! I am a MAJOR dumbass. Lag and Kaneda will back me up on that.... ^_0

12. RTT

RTT #parp

how i wish i could :D

13. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

IT lecturers should be better than school teachers.... well at least i bloody well hope they are at cambridge/exeter (dunno which i'll end up at yet :p)

14. howesey

howesey What's a Dremel?

Hehe, Animal (Mr. West, Animal was his old nick name ;) ) made a del with us today that we would do our homework if he managed to get us a day off school, looks like the homework is out the window! :D

15. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

we didnt have IT at school, prolly cuz our computer room was full of acorns!

dont think our IT teacher even knew what a pc was, stupid t**t.

i knew more than him!

twas funny when he accusd me of hacking into the acorn network when all i was doing was re-naming a floppy disk. rofl

16. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

i just don't bother with any homework, or coursework for that matter... ain't done any in months now i think... and the exams and deadlines are looming :(:(:(

in fact i'm sh*ted :p

17. howesey

howesey What's a Dremel?

Simon's thing of the day. Did you know RISCOS is now used as the main OS on many of the worlds fasted supercomputers! ;) and Acorn have developed the worlds first ever Quantum Computer with IBM and the USA Military Reasearch Lab. I still use my Acorn, was an RISCPC 610 but is now fitte out with a Sony ARM 333MHz (about 22GFLOPS :) ) and soon a dual R8800. I also had a 20GHz (600MHzx32CPU) computer for 2 months too. :)

18. Chid

Chid What's a Dremel?

I agree, school does suck

I am doing my GCSE's but i am already fed up with most of my subjects. Luckily though, my IT teeacher is compotent and we only make fun of my form tutor as he looks like Chewbacca (a wookie)

Hehehehehehe

:rofl:

19. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

pah gcse = piece of piss :D
    chatham eh? .../me is in canterbury... few others from kent here too

20. howesey

howesey What's a Dremel?

Yup, GCSE = Pi55!!

Haha, ICT was so funny the other week.. Mr. Spencer was trying to teach us about computer hardware, she only knows x86 system hardware so I kept on talking about ARM based systems. LOL, they are totally different in some ways, for a start, RISCOS runs off ROMs, it's no DOS based. That really winds her up!