1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony reaches for lawyers over sale of new gadget (PSP)

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Hiren, 4 Jun 2005.

1. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

From the Times

Personally I don't see what Sony's problem is. They haven't got the PSP to market in Europe so 3rd party vendor's have. They are still making money off the sales in the US and Asia where the vendors are importing from and most likely the people purchasing are early adpoters. So when Sony does come to market here it's not like they are going to have trouble selling them.

2. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

I went for a job at Owtanet.. never got it, *******s.

3. nick[x1]

nick[x1] What's a Dremel?

How stupid, what did they think would happen?

4. scotty6435

scotty6435 What's a Dremel?

Sony are just pissed they can't charge £40 more per PSP over here. These guys have been doing EXACTLY the same thing with every console for the last 20 years, sony should get over themselves and re-focus their efforts on actually producing enough PSPs.

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I agree with scotty6435 the demand is obviously there they need to sort out the supply.

6. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

The thing is, they've supplied enough to Japan and USA - more than enough, it seems, as companies like this are falling over themselves to sell PSP's to punters in the UK.

7. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

i know i would :D lol

i don't understand what songs problem is, it's not as if they are loosing money...

they should be happy there is suck a demand in the uk that people look to import them or buy them from company's that import them knowing they arn't english...

it's sonys fault in many respects...

also it's no where near the first time it's happened... it's happened with everything including nintendo's DS's