1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by :: kna ::, 11 May 2002.

1. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

2. stewe151

stewe151 Stress Personified

the Holy Trilogy huh? i think someone needs a religion :lol:

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

What job do you do if you wrote a review for your company too?

ROFL!:
    10am though!! :eeek: christ that's waaay too early. But i wouldnt complain at a preview of ATOC.

this is what i .. hmm dislike. It looses realism cause he's trying to keep it for "all ages", which, i can thouroughly understand - but they even had to take out anarkins headbutt to make it a PG.

Cmon then - where's the ripped video footage?? huh?? :worried: :lol: ;)

thank you for sticking the spoiler on another page.. otherwise id have to kill you! :D its like avoiding the plauge trying to read up on the background of ep2 without the media throwing spoilers and stuff in your face which is almost enfuriating.

4. gargoyle

gargoyle What's a Dremel?

Bindi'

I'm actually Head of Technical Operations, I run teams of sysadmins and QA testers and the like, I think back in '99 I was QA Manager. The reason I wrote a review for Episode 1 was that the ISP I was working for were particularly cheapskate and as such they weren't going to send anyone to the US to see it. So rather than go without a review I did one for them.

I also used to do the occasional games review for them, mainly cause I like to be given free games.

Oh and by the way it was Jango Fett's headbutt on Obi-wan that was cut not anything with Anakin. Its in one of the US TV adverts that you can download. The BBFC just have that stupid rule about headbutts, I don't think the scene suffers for it.

The press pack said that they were expecting a U certificate so they've already dropped down a certificate.

- Gargoyle (aka Dave Williams, reviewer extraordinaire)

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ahhh righto! :D

I must make note to get a job where i get free games and movies when i leave uni :lol:

thx for the reply :)

6. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Me got Ep 2 on DVD silver :D good film, well better than the ep 1 ;)

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just seen it at the flix and this movie sheerly ownz.. you HAVE to watch it!! :eeek:

8. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

i am going to seen it as soon as i can get some tickets.

9. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

Glad to know I wasnt the only geek up untill god knows what hour on april 12th to get tickets for the opening day .... cant believe you wangled pre-opening tickets tho you checky blighter !!
    Seen it twice already and seeing it again tomorrow, sad I know but I love star wars :). Have no doubts, this is an awesome film; just like Kna I was left wanting to see it again straght away (both times) ... the boy Lucas done good ;)

10. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Doh, maybe I should have made it clearer:

It's not me who's seen it. :)

11. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

He he ... that will be me not reading the first line then !!! Just looked at the little info box and assumed it was you mate, sorry :)

Tags: Add Tags