1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress The Orange

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by The Crusher, 5 Mar 2012.

1. xtoxm

xtoxm What's a Dremel?

Love it :D keep up the good work!

2. The Crusher

The Crusher What's a Dremel?

Glad you like it :D I will :)

3. The Crusher

The Crusher What's a Dremel?

Update 15

Sorry for not updating on a while. I got a lot off stuff to do at the moment, and for the last 2-3 monts I have been working and not near this computer, and now the school has started. But, I will complete it anyways.

I got some good and bad news. The good news is that I have ordered a sleeving toolkit, so it makes my sleeving easier. I am also going to order some extensions cables, or some new ones instead of sleeving the whole power supply. It makes it cheaper for me, and since I am a student, I do not have a lot of money :p
    I also needs to order some new LEDs, since I was unlucky and burned most of them when I was testing my digital potentionsmeter. But my arduino code is done, but I got a problem that some LEDs does not light up on the exits on my shift registers. An unknow error.. But I will solve that too. :)

The bad news... My fancontroller went up in smoke, so I have to get a new one fast. My intake and exhaust fans are standing still at the moment, and my harddrives got a fan that is connected to the motherboard and is outside the case. And I might need a respray of the case. Lot of scratches from The Gathering, and also from some shipping, since an LCD monitor was stupid placed upside down beside the computer.

So, I hope you guys understand this, and I am sorry. I will get an update out before the end of this month. Maybe it will be some arduino stuff, or some sleeving. Who knows? Stay tuned

Thanks to all sponsors!
    [​IMG]