1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all bit-tech and Custom PC staff: where did you come from?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by PortalBen, 4 Jan 2010.

1. PortalBen

PortalBen Minimodder

Hi. I think it would be interesting to find out a bit more about the writers' backgrounds.

Basically, how you got from leaving school to writing for bit-tech/CPC. Universities, previous careers, original aspirations, etc.

I just think it would be fun to find out the different paths you took to where you all are now. :)

I hope something like this can happen, maybe just a bit more information in the 'About' section.

Thanks for reading :D

2. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

Or a short blog on each?

3. PortalBen

PortalBen Minimodder

Maybe, who knows? :)

4. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Joe didn't come from anywhere. He was created in a lab by a team of mad scientists trying to combat the threat of zombie invasion.

Sadly, the invasion never happened (although Joe still claims it's just a matter of time), and the team of scientists disbanded and abandoned Joe on the streets of Ascot where he found himself wandering aimlessly until he found the offices of Bit-Tech. A kind Bindi took him in and has been looking after him ever since.

Anything Joe says about his past - any degree, knowledge of gaming and so on - are just false memories implanted by the scientists. Bauul, who can often be seen masquerading as Joe's friend, is one of the original team of scientists who is monitoring Joe to make sure that he doesn't learn anything about his true background. Which would be bad. Very bad.

If you think that story is strange, you should hear where Harry came from :D

PortalBen likes this.
  5. PortalBen

PortalBen Minimodder

+1 rep for this extremely informative answer :D