1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM [02/07] on target?

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Fod, 3 Feb 2007.

1. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

Here's my initial entry for this month's contest. I have some other ideas, but as i am ridiculously busy with my final year of uni they may never get shot.

i'm not particularly happy with this, but i'll stick it up and see what you guys think. zooming on the target design didn't really have the effect desired making it just look overexposed, and i couldnt think of anything more apt to stick in the middle :(

[​IMG]
    click for bigger if you so wish.

Last edited: 3 Feb 2007
  2. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

The photo doesn't appear to be working here?

3. Fod

yeah i was replacing it with a version that fixed the fake vignetting (the white paper stopped at the right top corner). should be visible now.

4. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Well captured, with great colours, but I'd prefer it if the target wasn't cropped. Have it in the bottom-left of the frame by all means, but I think cropping it as it does is a bit too harsh.

5. Fod

hmm, i see what you mean. initially while PPing it i thought i should crop it square (ish) to balance out the cut off bottom a little, but decided against it.

Tags: