1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Antec p180 Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Chatsicle, 27 Feb 2012.

1. Chatsicle

Chatsicle What's a Dremel?

Hi Folks,

I have a P180 case that I've had for abart 5 years, so it's seen a fair share of hammer. There's some massive scratches and that so I've took upon me self to sort it with a sand down and respray green. Cut a side window which will be medium sized as I don't want folk seeing the caddies and all that tackle. Make a stencil of the ice form shout from Skyrim and stencil that large on the front of the case in black me thinks. The acrylic panel window will have all the shouts engraved into it in fairly small text. then am goin to add some wheels on the monster.

I will be adding all this in a log maybe but so far I've only managed the window cut out so not enough gubbins for folk to have a goosey at.

Anyways am having a right time trying to find some c-moulding for the edge of the window as the thickness of the panel is nearly 7mm with most moulding capping out at 3mm!:jawdrop:

Any suggestions peeps??:wallbash: