1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi COD BO4 + Blackout

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mr Happy, 15 Sep 2018.

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

So, it had to be mentioned.

Has anybody tried this on the beta yet. I have really enjoyed it so far, and managed my first Victory.

I am not sure about the everyday multiplayer side of it, but this feels good so far.

For a battle royal game, this has been good so far.

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Played a few rounds and just couldn't get on with it from the BR mode.

I will be trying it more when it officially releases, the normal multiplayer mode was great when I tried that but I am enjoying Destiny 2 Forsaken to much at the moment.

Hex and Mr Happy like this.
  3. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I played it yesterday (very hung over) and really enjoyed it actually, and I'm not much of an FPS man these days.

I prefered the BR mode to PUBG - it just felt more fluid and less clunky. There does seem to be a lot of down time in the middle of the matches though. I'm not 100% I'll play BR too much when it's full release though.

Got 3 wins in quads as a team of 3 in the end.

Mr Happy likes this.
  4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well now it's officially released, I am loving this.

Shame about the 20hz tick rate but I am really enjoying it.

It feels so much better than PUBG, and managed to get my first solo win the night.

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Playing BO4 and trying to grind when I can. I have not yet played much BR mode but I do intent to get into it more. I am sadly enjoying this game as a whole so far, Zombies, BR and normal pew pew bang mode

6. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Got the game free, and I have to say... What a load of...
    Give me back COD Modern Warfare any day - Rather than these steroid pumped fantasy heretics.

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

The multiplayer is annoying but the BR mode is good.

Mr Happy likes this.
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

I enjoy the Multiplayer, until things don't go my way, and it all seems a little out for me. Some games I play really well ( imo ) and others I seem to be one tapped at every opportunity. That is annoying as hell

9. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I enjoy the multiplayer but it is annoying, as you say at times it feels like your being killed with a single bullet and other times, it's like you are a god.

I normally prefer the Hardcore game modes but in this game, it's just full of campers and that ruins it for me.

I tried the soft core tdm last night and actually enjoyed, I need to look through the recordings as I am sure I had a decent game which I want to throw on youtube but, need to watch it back and then set it converting etc and by the time it's finished converting, uploading, and processing on youtube 9 hours will have gone by.

Played Blackout last night with a friend and we were just getting stomped all over the place but we had fun, and a laugh which is different to when we played PUBG since most of the time I was raging about either being killed due to de-sync or a blatant cheater.

He tried to get me to go back to it, and my answer was a stern no way in hell my blood pressure is thanking Treyarch right now :)

Either way I am very happy with this new COD game, happier than I have been with the previous ones since MW3.

Mr Happy likes this.
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

I think I need to invest more time into Blackout mode. Might try that one tonight :grin:

11. Mopsi

Mopsi What's a Dremel?

Fun game. PLaying it now end then for 15-30 mins, just a couple quick TDM rounds.