1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Darksiders PC Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 4 Oct 2010.

1. Fizzl

Fizzl What's a Dremel?

I popped into my local Game and discovered that Darksiders Hellbook Edition has been out for a while (looks like a special edition with art books etc.) but the normal version is exclusive to certain on-line retailers (including the Game website).

Bizarre.

2. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I got this on the 360 recently enough as I had been wanting to try it for ages. I liked the design and aesthetic in it overall and certainly it didn't disappoint.
    Initially I found the combat controls a bit fiddly, but once you get to grips with it, it's easy enough.

Nice design, non-repeditive environments, fun combat, decent puzzles, excellent large-scale enemies.

Thoroughly enjoying the game still, I'm spending as much time as I can just wandering around enjoying the view! :D

3. idontwannaknow

idontwannaknow What's a Dremel?

"you can change resolutions, adjust brightness and fiddle with key mapping and sound levels and nothing else."
    Somebody's apparently never heard of the advanced button that exists in the bottom right corner.

Puzzles were good.
    Game was overly repetitive.Game was overly repetitive.Game was overly repetitive.Game was overly repetitive.

"don't attempt to play Darksiders without the use of a good joypad"
    Why doesn't he know that a keyboard and mouse makes every game better. It's not all twitchy like a joystick.

So far I have disagreed with EVERY SINGLE review that's on here. WAY too biased.

Tags: Add Tags