1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Films I Should Watch...

Discussion in 'General' started by MadGinga, 12 Apr 2019.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Who's Harry Crumb?

2. loftie

loftie Multimodder

The Martian
    District 9

Chappie
    Dredd
    Interstellar (a lot of people love this, I thought it was good/ok)
    Arrival ( I enjoyed this more than I probably should have, so I'm probably biased)
    Pitch Black
    Solo - and all the other Star Wars films, and lets throw the Star Trek films in there too
    Stargate (it's before 20 years ago, but if you've not seen it I'd use it as a starter to SG-1, Atlantis Tv shows)
    Matrix - yes they get worse after #1
    V for Vendetta
    Serenity (Watch Firefly first IMO)
    Fifth Element if you missed that before your TV hiatus.
    Batman Trilogy
    Mad Max Fury Road
    Wall-e :p

I'm going to clump Marvel (Iron Man, Hulk, Thor etc) all together. If they're your thing, you'll probably watch them all tbh, some are worse than the others.
    The 2 X-men trilogies, I prefer the second trilogy and it's why I'm mentioning them really, but I like them both.

Non sci-fi stuff
    12 Years a Slave
    Bridge of Spies, Captain Philips, Catch Me If You Can, and I'll throw in Charlie Wilson's War. All Hanks, all based off real life events IIRC.
    Fight Club?
    Hacksaw Ridge
    I Am Legend
    Kick Ass
    Oceans 11
    Imitation Game
    Lord of the Rings - both Trilogies
    Django
    The Man from UNCLE

Some bold for the one's I'd probably go with first IMO. I could add more just because they're films you've missed, like Avatar for example, but the list would just get silly.