1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Final Fantasy XV Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 13 Dec 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Interesting review - apart from one thing: caveat is a noun, not a verb. You can't caveat something ;)

I've heard similar things about FFXV from a friend who is a self-confessed FF geek - but I think, given that it's been so long in development, that it was always going to suffer from problems. My friend said that even though it stands on its own merits as an FF game, it doesn't really stand up so well against other more recent games.

I might wait until it hits the bargain bins before giving it a look.

3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Good eye. Fixed, thanks!

4. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

The title is wrong. This is Fujoshi Fantasy I.

5. gosh

gosh Minimodder

was £31 on amazon but i guess i'll wait for cheaper as i still have witcher 3 GOTY to crack on with (which may take a while as soon as i get somewhere new i am compelled to hoover up all the gwent cards in the area, even though i dislike the standalone gwent beta).

shame it's been reviewed as being a bit dated - i loved crisis cores action rpg-ing so don't mind this being even action-ier but with mgs5 and w3 destroying the genre forever even great open world games like mad max get ignored, or worse compared.

6. Gomfs

Gomfs What's a Dremel?

FF XV is better than any of the 3 XIII games but still doesn't feel like a true FF game. is more like a FF inspired Kingdom Hearts open world game.
    nothing bad about it, just need to set the mind to that this is more like an KH in fight and roll on and you will get a good experience out of it.
    story-vice its modern Final Fantasy, teens more fit a emo boy-band visually saving the world from some bad ****.

Tags: Add Tags