1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Formula 1 2004 Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiren, 8 Mar 2004.

1. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

that may show him that he isn't the only driver in F1,that the entire sport doesn't revolve around him.it may stop him from messing with his team mate too(remember silverstone.that was a total farce.)

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

He's very... dumb sometimes, he might be very experienced but sometimes he just... arghhh... :D

anyway, in montoya's defense, i'd say he was keeping as close as possible to MS, for when the S-Car went. Like when he overtook barrichello...

3. Redimp

Redimp What's a Dremel?

Bit like what happened at Spa in 98 between Schumacher & Coultard except the other way round.

Also Sato's engine did'nt blow, he pressed the smoke screen button by mistake. :)

4. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

I thought the smoke screen buttons got phased out too? :hehe:

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

As usual I missed the race and saw the highlights a few comments:

> Marshalls wtf were you doing? 1 nearly got run over at near the hair pin, another dropped his flag on the track after the Sato crash, then 2 were waving different coloured flags at the same time. :wallbash:

> Go Truli! Nice to see another team getting wins. He has been underated and overshadowed by Alonso for a while. Shame Alonso crashed out. His post race interview was great.
    Pretty much hit the nail on the there. There is talk of Schumacher not even being with Williams for the next race.

> David Coulthard you are the most boring man ever to give post race "insights". Stop whinging about everything. McCalaren once again failed to get a car to finish the race, there season is going down in flames and Renault imo are the now the biggest team behind Ferrari.

> Micheal Schumacher has no-one to blame but himself for crashing out. It's a tunnel trying to warm up your brakes there is asking for trouble.

> Have to say another great race. Was very happy to see 3 drivers who I actually like on the poduim and Truli getting his first win was fantastic. Don't think Button could have caught him despite the backmarker car.

Edit/ Just read this on bbc.co.uk:

Sorry but that takes the biscuit. Anyone could see it was your fault, just like the crash with Sato at Bahrain and Alsono in Imola.

Last edited: 24 May 2004
  6. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

I don't agree with you at all about DC giving a boring insight & complaining all the time. His points were valid, I am almost certain that is a non McLaren driver were to say the exact same things that DC said you would not have the same view about it.

Also, that quote from RS you posted near the end, is that real?
    Could you post the link to that story please - I feel like getting pissed off & raising my blood pressure :miffed: what a total *********** dick.
    I take back what I suggested as penalties for RS - I say they tie him to a post in the middle of the next race track and shoot him Robocop stylee in front of everyone :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

He's a F*** Off

7. Piratetaco

will Ross Brawn ever get his head out of his arse?
    from bbc.co.uk
    also
    quote from this

8. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Ross Brawn will never accept the fact michael made a mistake, he never has done, same with barichello.

Ralf, is apparently rumored moving to toyota in the next few weeks, hopefully he will. Hes bringing williams down imho, montoya rules.

I can't wait to see McLaren next year, Montoya/Raikkonen, Gonna be a good team.

Renualt are the best team this year imo, followed by BAR and then Ferrari (only cos they're consistent, I hate them)

9. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Those Marshalls were all clearly insane! After Sato's blow-out when there was zero-visibility, they were still running all over the track?! Mintle.

Trulli :rock: He is the only local hero we have... well, obviously he wasn't born here, but he seems to be a real part of the community here in Wokingham now. Bless :)

Ralph Schumacher's comments about Alonso were totally pathetic. Go Alonso for saying you have better things to do than getting worked up about RS :clap:

The funniest thing to me, wasn't Alonso giving RS the bird, funny though that was, but it was the way that even the cars laughed at Ross Brawn when he said MS could have won the race if JPM hadn't taken him out. :hehe:

So, who's going to be in Regent Street on July 6th?

10. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Personally im a mclaren supporter (in responce to post 1, not read anything above :p). I want coultard to win, though its unlikely! Ferrari are really, really good at the moment. I mean it isnt like there much differance between barrichello and other drivers, the talent is equal (except schuhmacher, who i actually, honestly think has a gift for the sport!) for all drivers, and the ferrari team still win despite it all. There a fantastic team! It isnt like the manchester united of football. This is engineering, alot differant :p

Monaco was a good race eh ? the crashes, the stewards, the fantastic fight between button and trulli at the end! I expecially loved it when everyone slowed cause of sato's engine, then fischella comes steaming round at 90, right into the back of coultard! I liked alonso's crash too. He really deserved that for such a stupid move. He should have known he couldnt steer that corner at that velocity!

All in all, i think the seaon is going well. Schuhmacher is only winning by 12 points, and some of the old constructors (like renaut) are really coming back into it :)

Last edited: 25 May 2004
  11. Piratetaco

but it wasn't Alonso's fault.RS SHOULD have moved.RS was a back marker and therefore should have moved out of the way of the leading cars

12. rio2

rio2 What's a Dremel?

ferrari is the best :clap: :clap: :clap:

minardi is a good team with a very low motor :dremel:

13. Piratetaco

no BAR are the best.

14. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

And Sato's gonna win!

15. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Maybe not :D

16. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

:waah: :wallbash:

17. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

i saw what sato did today, but i couldnt tell which ferrari it was. was it schuhmacher ? i had just turned over and the commentators seemed to be keeping it under wraps of who sato hit... barrichello or schuhmacher ?

and yeah, as much as i hate to agree, ferrari ARE the best team out there, by a LONG way. They just got everything. The good drivers. The good mechanics. The good engine :)

18. monkeyville

monkeyville Evilish Monkey ++;

Barichello

19. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

in that case the move was foolish! it may have been the best corner to overtake but he went up the wrong side!

20. rio2

rio2 What's a Dremel?

FERRARI 1° and 2°

:D:D:D

Tags: