1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Gone Home creators unveil sci-fi themed Tacoma

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 9 Dec 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Minimodder

Frankly, if it is anything like GH I'll be waiting until it is a couple of quid before picking up. I did enjoy GH for what it was, but "what it was" is eff all.

That 86 on MC is inflated ******** though; the 53 from user reviews is far more realistic, if somewhat harsh.

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I couldn't disagree more (which is likely why the user reviews for Gone Home average out almost exactly at 50% - it's polarising.) I paid full price for it on release, and didn't in any way feel I was short-changed - despite having completed it in around two hours. I even bought the physical release when that came out, despite already owning the game (twice, technically, as it was also part of a bundle package I picked up post-launch) so I could read through the designers' notebook.

Very excited about Tacoma, and I reckon it'll be another day-one purchase for me.