1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Goodwood 2007 pictures, wet sunday :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Fusen, 24 Jun 2007.

1. Fusen

Fusen What's a Dremel?

some random pictures I took at goodwood today, had to photoshop a few of the F1 paddock due to poor lighting and also the Veyron (which I got to touch and have a good old noisy around :DDD) pics are a tiny bit blurry due to it being the end of the day and it was absolutely pissing down with rain and I didn't enjoy having to stand in it to take pictures, even if it was of the gorgeous veyron :p

http://fusenn.com/goodwood/

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Some nice photo's of some really nice vehicles there, although I can't believe that little **** climbing on that Veyron! I would've had to give him, and his dad a severe bollocking for that...

3. Fusen

Fusen What's a Dremel?

I was just pissed he was messing up the photo :/ that's why the main one of him is blurred as I saw him grab on and abandoned the picture 3/4 of the way through ;P

4. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

I was going to go on the Friday but ended up not going due to it peeing with rain and I didn't fancy sloshing around the grassy sections much, I've done it before one year and it's nasty.
    That and I actually own no wet weather gear.

5. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

:O that kid....wtf....i would have walked over and whispered to him how much the car costs...and then told him to get the **** off and some other stuff about braking his legs, and watch him run away....

6. dom_

dom_ --->

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's the Enzo conversion by some rich collector (can't remember his name for the life of me). He bought an enzo, then stripped it down and had it redesigned and built, at tremendous cost, into what he wanted it to be.

8. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

My dad went on saturday and only managed to get out of the carpark becuase he was in a 4x4.

9. Fusen

Fusen What's a Dremel?

yeah, the grassy sections(which happen to make up about 80% of the whole venue :p) were basically converted into running globs of mud, like literally, it wasn't even solid mud, it was just runny mud pie.

Ah well, worth it to see nice cars :p

Tags: