1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News How to make a PS360 Controller

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 2 May 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

very very cool, and BIG!

3. LVMike

LVMike What's a Dremel?

When did the Xbox 360 controller become massive? If i recall even this sight said it was a comfortable size and one of the easiest on the hands. I mean come one its nothing like the original Xbox A controller

4. Darkedge

Darkedge Minimodder

the 360 controller isn't huge, just small hands.

but god if had bought Anakin Skywalker Lean mean Grilling machine i'd do that as the sixaxis controller is horrible.

5. Sonny

Sonny What's a Dremel?

Great idea as I find the 360 controller to be the most ergonomic controller to date, much better than that cramp causing snes thing. But I can't help but think that one may be tearing the soul from the 360 controller and replacing it with something evil- cough*sony*cough

What would the Master Chief say?

6. Vash-HT

Vash-HT What's a Dremel?

I actually like the dual shock style controller a better than the 360 controller. Both of them feel fine in my hands, I just absolutely hate the D-Pad on the 360 controller, its such a half assed crappy D-pad. I know not many people or game s use the D-pad anymore, but I still like a lot of 2D games(especially fighters), so I still use the D-pad regularly.

7. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

looks good, the xbox's controller is a little bit better than the PS controller

8. Gravemind123

Gravemind123 avatar not found

This is interesting, I really don't like the PlayStation controllers layout for Dual-Shock and Six-Axis, joysticks are in an odd position for me making it hard to use. I really love the Xbox360 controllers though, so if I friend gets a PS3 I may have to undertake some modding :dremel:

9. Aankhen

Aankhen What's a Dremel?

And I can't help but point out that others might feel the evil is what is being taken out. ;)

10. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

Darn, when I read the title I thought the controller would be usable for both consoles as well... maybe they should mod the 360 controller innards into the PS controller's case so that you don't waste a 50$ 360 controller circuit board. Then when ppl come over to play on your l33t systems you can confuse them. :naughty:

11. Vash-HT

Vash-HT What's a Dremel?

That would be pretty funny, but I'm not sure how big the 360 PCB is.On a side note I've noticed a lot of people from northern Illinois on this site lol.

12. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

Small planet?? You must have wee hands :p

Good idea though, the 360 controller has been one of the most comfortable controllers I have ever used since the dreamcast controller. The PS controllers always gave me thumb cramp.

Tags: Add Tags