1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mod DB announces game Mod of the Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 30 Dec 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Is Mod DB going to have to change its name now Microsoft have trademarked the word MOD ?

3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Black Mesa was mod of the year for me.

The Complex mod for Homeworld 2 is also a favourite of mine that keeps getting updated year after year. 9.1 was released just before Christmas.

4. dyzophoria

dyzophoria Minimodder

I doubt, based from what is available MS MOD is quite different from modifications which Mod DB stands for, if it were Apple, maybe they would :))

5. the-beast

the-beast What's a Dremel?

"When the word 'modding' is mentioned around these parts our minds immediately think of case and PC modding - as amply demonstrated by our current Mod of the Year competition - but of course modding can be done to many things including games..."

Funnily enough I always think of PC game modding first and am always slightly disappointed when I click on a link and its a case mod. Maybe its just me?

Last edited: 31 Dec 2013
  6. the-beast

the-beast What's a Dremel?

Deleted, accidental quoting!

Last edited: 31 Dec 2013
  7. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Just Cause 2 multiplayer is a long way off being the best anything. It just doesn't work as I'd want it to, there is no structure, no team play, no scoreboard, nothing to make it anything other than a 1000 people firing guns for the sake of firing guns. It needs a lot more work going into it for me to reinstall because as it is it's just 10 mins of fun before the novelty wears off.

Tags: Add Tags