1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Prey 2 details emerge, promptly disappear

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 17 Mar 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

no love for PC gamer?

3. ChiperSoft

ChiperSoft What's a Dremel?

I'd love to see a sequel, but only if it comes to the PC. If it's console only, they wont get my love till it's on the <$30 rack.

4. Delphium

Delphium Eyefinity enabled

If its anything of a mind f**k like the first was with all the changing of gravity and portals and different planes of existence, then no thanks, the last just gave me headaches after 30-45mins of play.:rolleyes:

5. bahgger

bahgger Minimodder

The game was never that amazing so the sequel won't be of much interest to me unless bit-tech gives it a 10 or something

6. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

ugh this isnt good for the PC market more and more companies are focusing on consoles >_< anyhow if this does go to PC I will "prey" that this game has a much better story then the last one...

7. system_and_admin

system_and_admin What's a Dremel?

Hi all,

The link that is stated above which is "http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51784" says that:

"Prey 2 was listed for release on PC and Xbox 360, but no other specifics have been released thus far, including whether Human Head will reprise its role as developer. The studio currently has no known projects. "

Why do you think it will not be released for PC? I guess bit-tech meants that it will be release for Xbox 360 and PS3 ADDITIONALLY.

8. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

oh lol probably would have helped to read the whole article will with that now cleared up I still hope they have a better story line this time around.

9. Bladestorm

Bladestorm What's a Dremel?

I enjoyed prey and thought it was a bit under-rated, mostly down to "What they took ten years to make this??" type opinions going around, I'd look forward to a sequel.

10. Rebourne

Rebourne What's a Dremel?

The first one was a good game.

11. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I thought Prey was pretty darned good - almost as involving a storyline as HL2 - particularly with it's weirdness towards the end of the game (
    where you end up killing your girlfriend because she's had her body implanted on a big crawly monster
    ). Some of the environments were massive and the puzzles weren't the usual, 'push button to make something do something to proceed'.

12. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Prey was a perfectly solid decent FPS. It's a shame, as now-a-days games either have to be uber-brilliant or they get ignored. Had they actually included a Portal style portal gun, which wouldn't have been hard: there are 4Kb mods that add one in, it might have gotten a bit more attension on the web.

Tags: Add Tags