1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Future Schlock by AnG3L (15/October Let the bench Saga begin!!)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 9 Jun 2010.

?

Simple paint or aluminum engraving

Poll closed 4 Jul 2010.
  1. Simple powder coating

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Aluminum engraving with circle based designs and then powder coating

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Your teaser shot looks better than any shots of anything I have done. If this is just the teaser, man oh man the final shots are going to be something else. This without question is the best mod I have seen you do. Very nice.

2. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks man! :) Well I have some pictures ready but I want to take the night shots too but I have to replace the PSU first as I faced some problems with it... :wallbash:

My friend voigts thank you so much for your kind words!! Your support means a lot to me, your kind words give me strength to move on and be better! :D :thumb:

3. xXSebaSXx

xXSebaSXx Minimodder

Come on AnG3L... I keep on seeing this thread get bumped back up by you and my heart skips a beat... It's 5:30 am here and I haven't slept all nite... don't be so cruel and gives us some more please.

4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL sorry buddy well you gotta wait for a while but you will see on the title of the project so you will know ;) Thanks!!!

5. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

COME ON!!!!!!! Stop teasing you git. Don't make me get on a plane to come and see it for myself. Because it'll be coming back to London with me and that'll be the last time any one see's it.:miffed:

6. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL you are always welcome but I thing you gotta need 2 more people to carry this beast around! ;) I will post some pictures I took outside which is not so professional due to the sunlight and shadows BUT I will post some better shots in my room with proper lighting. I am afraid I dont have the space to take some pictures with white background etc. If you come over to my house you will understand! Patience people I will be back soon! :)

7. matt...

matt... Slacker

loving the work, the photos and the way you're keeping us all hanging on your every post waiting for more :)

8. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL thanks brother well I never meant to do so but situations got me too in the waiting line you will understand why when I will post the final pictures!! :) Hopefully... soon!

9. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

Looks fantastic Alex :D I missed a lot of the log so had to re read it all and yet again it seems you've pulled of a great build :thumb:

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Oh thanks matey glad to hear from you again!! :)

Bastiaan_NL likes this.
  11. Bastiaan_NL

Bastiaan_NL Trying to be myself

Wow, thats really awesome Angel!!
    Its a shame I didnt get any update emails the past weeks, I have instant email notification but nothing showed up :(

This awesome case is just perfect, keep up the good work mate :thumb:

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Bastie my friend, I dunno about email notifications I will tell you when the final shots will be up! :)

13. ulfar

ulfar holy s**t, i can change this?

enough already, show us the final pics!
    (awesome work btw buddy. truly a masterpiece)

14. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I am experiencing some problems (hardware) and I have to solve them in order to take the better shots, though I already have the exterior pictures I prefer to have the whole shot "package" in order to post the final update. I might post the exterior pictures and then the other.
    Thanks though ;)

15. Bastiaan_NL

Bastiaan_NL Trying to be myself

It looks like its working again, cause I received an email for the 3 posts above :p

16. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Awesome teaser cant wait for the final pics :)

17. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Magic happens ;)

Thanks buddy ;) Up soon !!! :thumb:

18. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

SOONER! I´m dying here mate:D Come on:D

19. LooseNeutral

LooseNeutral What's a Dremel?

You just do what you do bro cause I'll be hangin'out and wait'n. when it's good for you you'll pass it on to us. Not say'n that I don't want it all now cause I do. Just say'n that what you showed at the end was worth all the wait. I'll personally wait for when your ready to show it your way! BEAUTIFUL has a price!

20. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks guys for your support, indeed beautiful has a price I ve spent 4 days just to make this beast boot! PSU problems, shorting problems, I had to disassemble this mod more than 5 times in order to make it work but now (cross fingers) everything is ok! Hopefully till tonight I ll post the final shots! Stay tuned! Peace