1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PS3 and 360 neck and neck in the UK

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 1 Oct 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Ignore me, i miss quoted.

3. PrometheusCon

PrometheusCon What's a Dremel?

I think i did the same thing. I saw 260 and didnt read correctly

4. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Bet it is a sony fanboi dig to show the 360 can only manage 260 :p

5. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

well, considering the PS3 has only one real version (other than 60GB/80GB) and has a higher set price of around what the Elite costs, Sony's doing pretty good imo to be neck & neck vs. the whole series of 360 (Core-Elite) and its game selection.....Honestly, people are just waiting for a pricedrop....it's really that simple......(hints the 1st pricedrop here in the US).....people that still haven't bought it just can't afford it or can't justify the price that its currently at.....

6. chrisuk

chrisuk What's a Dremel?

I can afford it but your right, I can't justify it. But even with a price drop I don't think I would be able to, there is no software on it that makes me want to shell out anything at all and tbh, I have no interest in anything forthcoming - I don't keep up with PS3 news, but thats because I got very, very bored last time I tried. If you look at the string of titles the 360 has coming, I don't know why you would consider the PS3. Maybe its just me, but I don't trust Sony - "rumble isn't a important next-gen feature" yeah right, *cough*immersion*cough*, oh right, now they've back tracked - so the reason they lied is....? (Off topic, but it annoyed me)

7. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

sales this year neck and neck... well that's a fairly retarded comparison to make surely... most people already have a 360, the fact that people are still buying them despite the 'superior' ps3 being out is just sign of how little desire there is for ps3...

8. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

They were right chris; rumble is not an important next-gen feature: Blu-Ray, SIXAXIS, and next-generation graphics/audio is, and to think that rumble wouldn't be coming to the PS3 sometime in the near future is like saying that the Falcon chipset wouldn't be coming to the 360 (which it looks like it's already here), but of course, it's a matter of opinion on what's important and what isn't right?

Tags: Add Tags