1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting up a shop selling custom baybus's

Discussion in 'General' started by xen0morph, 6 Dec 2004.

1. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

I am considering setting up a shop selling custom baybus's to bring in a bit of extra money and make it easier for people to get their hands on custom fan controllers without building them.

Just wondering - as there used to be someone selling baybus's here, but not any more - would he have any objections to this? Don't want to take business away from anyone else.

Cheers :)

2. fg0d

fg0d Banned

Go for it, if you think about it, modding is really competition; everyone wants the best rig :D I would just love to see the progress of this bussiness grow. Good luck to you.

3. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

I might buy one if it could tame 4 vantech tornados.

4. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

Hey............gimme a shout when you got a finished product :thumb:

5. maxxbasher

maxxbasher What's a Dremel?

Good Idea, One thing though, I know you are trying to do the decent thing but i wouldn't worry if someone else is doing it, after all business is business, you don't think Tesco were worried if Asda minded do you, Go for it and Good Luck.

6. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Oclocker has stopped selling them, but even so there's no reason for you not to.
    Go for it mate, if they are any good word will get round and you might get a few sales from this forum alone.

7. Cheese

Cheese Doc

Indeed, see http://www.baybus.co.uk/

8. alpha112

alpha112 Modder

Id probably buy one from you,depending on price, I have too many fans for most of the standard ones :D .

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

The one i bought from him a couple of years ago was superb, not as neat as a pcb but the rheos had a far far better "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" feel when you twiddled them.

10. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

Oclockers Baybuses were superb, im using one on my old pc still, fantastic workmanship so youd have alot to live up to but good luck :thumb: