1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I have now finished Disco Elysium. That was... an experience all right.

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I've mostly been playing X4 Foundations for the past few days, picked up the Terran DLC and have been running through one of the plots for that.
    Outside of that, most of my free time is taken up by running multiple D&D games.

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I can't seem to settle. But then it's not unusual for me to have several games on the go. I got further into Vampyr and then saw Phoenix Point on sale (same guy that did Xcom). So now I'm 17 hours deep into that :hehe:

4. Tusharma

Tusharma What's a Dremel?

I am playing Call of Duty these days on my Lava smartphone that has a Dimensity 810 chipset. I am literally addicted to this game.

5. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

The Forgotten City.

Only booted it up (is on game pass ) to see what the hype was about, and I'm loving it. 8 hours in, got one of the 4 endings and still exploring conversations, piecing together what's going on, and loving every minute of it.

6. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I feel incredibly old because I didn't even realise this was possible

7. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

Having a proper good time with this right now . Saves all the messing around with a Pi or anything else. Works brilliantly .

https://www.retrogames.cc/

SuperHans123 likes this.
  8. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Back on the Valheim addiction!

Got absolutely obliterated by a group of Draugr and promptly spent about an hour doing corpse runs while trying to take them out. Found a decent swamp biome for digging up iron though.

Mr Happy likes this.
  9. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

Decided to buy this on Steam (I had it on the Epic Store, but eff that) over Christmas and am playing through as I feel I've neglected gaming for too long. IIRC, the last game I played was ME Andromeda, at the start of last year.

Anyway, have only completed the tutorial and the first mission so far, but redid them a couple of times to get the hang of things, and to also not have a huge 250,000 credit repair bill owing to a badly damaged leg. Quite pretty and it's nice to be playing a genre I remember from my childhood. Hell, it was a 17 year gap between this and MW4 Mercenaries, and I never got around to Mechwarrior Online as I didn't really care about multiplayer. Used to be okay at MW4 Mercenaries online now that I think about it. Looking forward to getting my hands on some AC20s and giving something a spank up close.

STOMPY STOMPY STOMPY...

Mr Happy likes this.
  10. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Dishonored 2

11. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Am on that last ball twitching part of HL2 EP2. Did the other two over two days, but the end of EP2 is really hard.

12. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Remember you can kill Hunters by running them over in the car, it makes life easier!

13. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yeah I mostly did that. Saved after every strider killed. It's the last part though man. Jesus that was tough ! I did it though, but kinda wishing I didn't now because I forgot how sad the ending is.

I usually play through it all once a year. However, I never do that last part. Really gets me stressed to balls lol.

Alyx when I get back. I put about three hours in then stopped playing. I need to create more space so I am not smacking my hands on the desk.

14. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I bought PC Building Simulator earlier on Humble Bundle.

It's totally dumb... but I sat there and played it for nearly 3 hours...!

15. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

Ive finally discovered Rocket League . Oof what a hoot.

16. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I punched a mech to death in Mechwarrior 5: Robostompy

This game has promise.

17. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

AC Valhalla, which now I've found the "advanced assasination" skill I'm finding it a bit more enjoyable, still seem to get stomped in melee if I'm not careful, I'm not good at blocking.
    Getting fed up of the totally random crashes though.

18. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

I bought myself a number of games in the Steam sale but began with Horizon Zero Dawn. Its clearly a great game but I'd have liked a little more variation in parts where I was hoping for a deeper RPG element. I love the combat mechanics however and there are also some amazing locations/vista to take in.

19. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Tomb Raider. The one before RotTR and SotTR

Pete J likes this.
  20. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Messing about with Cyberpunk and it’s Ray Tracing options. Turns out that at 3440x1440 the RTX 3070 mobile GPU in my laptop can match the RX6800 in my desktop when RT is turned on. Both are at ~20FPS but still quite interesting. Without RT the 6800 is approximately 30-45% quicker in average FPS terms but the 3070 can catch up with DLSS set to quality (and looks basically identical when playing).

Annoyingly the 6800 has no in game method of improving performance like DLSS with RT being enabled. The Fidelity FX options that do exist are broken when RT is enabled and FSR is only supported via a 3rd party bodge.

I have been quite impressed with the 3070 I must admit. No it doesn’t match it’s desktop namesake but that is blindingly obvious when you look at its core configuration and power limit. It’s roughly around desktop 2080 performance so nipping on the heels of a 3060TI.

Pete J likes this.