1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

I liked C3. The game is just the right length to avoid boredom setting in. I love the aliens coming at you through tall grass. The alien's lair is truly creepy. I completed C1 and C3. Didn't finish C2 but must have played quite far into it.

2. rma

rma Minimodder

3. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Gone back to Warframe, Funny enough after watching TB's video on it, played it loads when it came out on PS4 with it being a F2P game, its kinda fun still early into new stuff allot changed since i last played it.

May try n convince a few mates to join since its F2P

4. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

DCS World with Oculus DK2.

SU27

5. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I needed to clear my head over the past few days, so ended up playing a few games that require zero thinking over the weekend and yesterday evening... which mostly consisted of Fifa 16, Just Cause 3 and Final Fantasy X on the PS4.

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

blew the dust off the original Crysis, cant believe i stopped playing it. I also started modding it visually as well, something id never really been able to mess around with due to my aging hardware.

it really has stood the test of time well.

[​IMG]

7. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

8. thom804

thom804 Minimodder

Can't find you.

Thomolithic here on social club.

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Just completed BLOPS III in co op with a chum and it was quite good. The story and so on were a little strange but it was great fun mostly due to the co op.

They really should make more games like this ! Now I'm just waiting for said chum to buy JC4 so we can play that in co op :)

10. Elemental1

Elemental1 What's a Dremel?

Overclocked

Im going to attempt Mad max to see if overclocking my system and cpu by 300 mhz will make any difference to the fps and fluidity of the realtime render.

11. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Have you done the Co-op missions on all 3 skill tiers?

Oh, I picked up Project CARS for a bargain so giving it a test drive, early indications are that it should keep me hooked for a while.

12. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Just finished a Light Side run of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 since it got another update on Steam supporting 5K resolutions, etc etc.

Now intending to do a Dark Side run.

I've had a couple of bugs crop up, but it's been nowhere near the disaster that it was when I first bought the PC version all those moons ago. I couldn't even get off the first world because of some stupid bugs that just seemed impossible to get around.

13. Greentrident

Greentrident Minimodder

Trying out XCOM again but with the Enemy Within Expansion and DLCs from Humble Bundle. Incredible difference - like playing a new game! Should be playing Far Cry 4 or Elite: Dangerous Horizons - both of which cost me a reasonable amount of cash but here I am replaying something that cost almost nothing!

Last edited: 28 Jan 2016
  14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dying Light. Went back to my second play-through.Got a bit bored with it as most of the weapons, even upgraded are pretty rubbish and there was far to much having to go from one side of the map to the other and back again with little opportunity to explore because of the constant respawning of the zombies.
    Bedlam http://store.steampowered.com/app/261490/ old school shooter which is OK for a bit of fun now and again.
    Never Alone I feel I should like it but to be honest it is pretty boring.

15. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Borderlands 2 - good for a bit of mindless alien blasting :)

16. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Will we be seeing anymore anno/Deus Ex/Crysis 3 videos or even a new Modded Crysis one?

Zombie Driver HD Silly but fun. Strangely satisfying mowing down hundreds of zombies letting off a few rockets then speeding off towards the next unsuspecting group.

Borderlands About 15hours in and starting to get bored. Starts off strong, but giving one or two quests at a time gets frustrating especially since it sends you here there and yonder. Fighting the same encounter gets tedious after a while especially when the DLC "The Zombie Island of Dr Zed" made you face wave after wave of enemies so now you've leveled to the point of the game becoming a point and click adventure.

Mafia Went back and started playing this the other night. Forgot how difficult it can be sometimes. From an era when you had to beat the game engine as much as the game itself!

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

funny you mention that, was seriouslythinking of doing another Crysis ironman with all thje bells/whistles cranked to 11. The DE HR run is pretty much dead as somehow Iv'e lost the original save file despite it being supposedly on a cloud storage,

Anno 2205 is pretty much a pile of **** in its current form, will see how it changes with the extra content to be released before i decide to bother picking it up again on the plus side i found the old SS2 dir, with saves on a hdd backup, should be amusing to finish that off after all these years :D

18. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Currently playing The Witness.

My brain hurts............

It took the Eurogamer guy 28hrs to complete it. It's going to take me a bit longer :S

19. thom804

thom804 Minimodder

Got Borderlands: The pre-sequel and season pass for £13 at the weekend after a year and a half of waiting for it to drop in price.
    Been plugging through it slowly, the Aussie vibe is brilliant, especially when your guns start talking to you.

There is something of a real storyline to this one, so I don't mind taking my time as much.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Time has certainly been kind to Lara. Just completed the first level minus one collectible. it is nice to have the time to wander about exploring unlike my previous game Dying light where it was kill or be killed. A couple of screenshots of the quite stunning scenery and another of Lara not looking well at all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]