1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Still Fallout 4. Parts of it have been a chore, but then it does sparkle from time to time. Not enough, mind.. But yeah, doing the Silver Shroud quests with a female character was hilarious. She doesn't do a very good SS voice :D but that did make me laugh last time I played it as a dude. I just wish there was more of that, but sadly there really isn't until you go to Far Harbor.

2. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

There's a lot of great games on the Wii U. Pokken, Xenoblade, not forgetting that you have the wii mode, opening up an entire console again. If you need help, you can go through... similarly less legitimate means of playing games like you do with CEMU.

Guest-16 likes this.
  3. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Well, just played a couple hours of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and this game is the dogs danglies; incredibly atmospheric and beautiful! Oh and the sound design is incredible - love it!

4. Darkwisdom

The way the voices collide and give you different advice is pretty confusing and disorienting sometimes. You don't know which one to listen to and because of Senua's condition, you can't even trust what she's seeing as real. I've not been so engrossed in a video game for a long time.

5. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Agreed, I've not been this smitten with a game in a long time.

6. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Started playing a bit of World of Tanks again as I've not been near it for well over a year, it's nice to come back to a game and see the community hasn't changed at all... still lots of people on your team moaning about WN8 ratings and not having a chance of winning a match.
    Absolutely no idea what I'm doing as I've forgotten if I had a plan of what tank I wanted to unlock next so I'm just jumping between everything in my garage to get a feel for the controls again.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Zero interest in other Wii U games unfortunately.

8. Darkwisdom

I recommend following BSOD gaming on Youtube, he's pretty invested in CEMU at the moment, lots of great tips.

Guest-16 likes this.
  9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Thanks!

10. Vault-Tec

So much want, but so slow internet :( I have to wait until the 18th, or at least that's what BT said. It's a good price too ! £24.99, makes a change !

11. Darkwisdom

Definitely consider buying it on GOG, DRM free baby!

12. Vault-Tec

Yeah it's "out there" with the shady vendors. At £24.99 though (and that's Steam full price?) definitely. It's one of those games where I look at it and go "No. That's not a game, you can't play that surely?"

Not seen screen shots like that in bloody years tbh. Yeah, deffo getting it. Will see if CDkeys have it any cheaper but £24.99 is back to earth with the pricing, because most of the games I have wanted for the last couple of years have been £50-£60. I'm simply not paying that for a PC game.

PC games were always half the price of console games. I paid £24.99 for Crysis ffs. Then they decide that even though they're not paying royalties/license fees they will screw us any how. For games that don't even bloody work !! I wouldn't mind if that doubling of the price led to better games but they were just as bad if not worse. Makes them look like cash grabbing C-U-Next-Tuesdays.

13. Darkwisdom

Hellblade is the first game i've bought full price since Fallout 4 came out. Definitely worth it, Hellblade is just fantastic - one of those few games that really succeeds at doing something inventive and different.

14. Vault-Tec

Oh I've bought loads. I've just not played any of them !! Played The Division for about five hours, then the difficulty put me off. Other than that all of the games I've bought have just sat. Not even really played Doom for more than about four hours because I got stuck and couldn't find where to go.

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Talking of Doom, just restarted this with the aim of getting all the secrets ETC. Not the best game I have played by any means but with the lack of anything new out there that interests me then my back catalogue is getting revisited.

16. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Alien Isolation revisit

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3030 Deathwar Redux

Grind + boredom. Total regret having bought it. It's a very poor man's Freelancer.

/morns the lack of Freelancer II

18. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

*Mourns

19. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

*Morn-ing intensifies*

[​IMG]

RedFlames likes this.
  20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yes, but no, Morn. He only groans on DS9. I have been watching it religiously on Netflix. Byron got it :)