1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Square Enix reveals Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC requirements

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 12 Aug 2016.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

The Intel Core i7-3770K , how goes that compare speed wise to the Core i5 2500ks?

I comfortably meet the recommended RAM and GPU but worry I will start to see CPU bottlenecks on newer games with my older CPU and Motherboard combo.

3. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

The 2500 is starting to show it's age a bit now. Time wooshes by and you forget it's now a 5 year old CPU. Shouldn't be too big a deal though.

4. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

So excited for this game :):):)

5. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

After the utter sh!te that was Human Revolution, they can kiss my hairy ar$e.

6. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

We must have been playing two very different games with the same name... the one I played was incredible.

7. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Clearly. It was a soulless cash-in on the Deus Ex name and little else, IMO.

8. law99

law99 Custom User Title

I got to the end.... and I'd played it in a manner that should only warrant, surely, one outcome... much was my dismay when I could just complete all endings without the need to walk a particular path.

Till that point, I was having an alright time. You know, like, not a bad time. But once I knew that what I was doing, and all my choices, were pointless, I just stopped playing; assuming that all the worlds problems would just resolve themselves in someone else's game.

Why the **** should I play like a saint, if at the end I can get the saint's ending..... Mother truckers.