1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News States request extension of Microsoft antitrust settlement

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 12 Sep 2007.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. Bionic-Blob

Bionic-Blob What's a Dremel?

'One of the biggest causes for concern was the fact that Internet Explorer was bundled with all versions of the Windows OS giving many users no real reason to pick a different browser of their own choosing.'

thing is, if they didn't include it, how would you go about downloading another browser? the mind boggles xD

3. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

why can't you uninstall it tho? specially after you install another browser? the mind boggles.

4. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

i think your average user doesn't change because there isn't a great need to (and they cant be bothered to find out why they even should change)

IMO, there isn't a great need to change, FireFox has a nice extension system, but that only makes a difference if you use some plugins
    Opera is faster, but most people probably thing that their connection makes the difference, and it only really matters if you care that much about 1 second per page

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i agree..... your mind is boggled :p

6. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

I honeslty haven't had a problem with IE7 so....no need for Firefox or Opera....

Tags: Add Tags