1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling TD03 Leaked. Has anyone had an AIO liquid cooler break?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sirsiddius, 19 Nov 2013.

1. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

I've a second hand H80 and H110, not had any problems with either.

2. sirsiddius

sirsiddius What's a Dremel?

To follow up; a replacement is on the way. We'll see how it shakes out.

3. sirsiddius

I am happy to report that the replacement arrived yesterday. I have to say Silverstone needs to work on getting the threaded bolts to sit flush with the backplate, it took me ages to figure out why the spring loaded thumbscrews wernt making contact, and I almost gouged my motherboard trying to force it with a screwdriver. I'll upload a PIC when I get back home tonight.

4. doyll

doyll Minimodder

Thanks for the updates.

5. sirsiddius

Well sorry for taking so long, between classes flu and a flaky connection thats hard to comprehend in the 1st world, here she is in all her glory: http://imgur.com/WFtAfll

Just going thru the process of installing drivers windows updates, ect before I begin oc'ing.

6. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Man you need a new case...

7. sirsiddius

lol, It is a new case, this is a scratch build. I was thinking of getting a ft03 but decided to sink that money into better components instead. I used to have a NZXT tempest evo, great budget case huge, sturdy and heavy as hell with thick steel side panels and 6 stonking fans of varying sizes, but it was such a pain to move as a transitory student. I've already have had to move this new unit once, and it was much easier.

Anyways this build in a 343 gives off a sleeper car vibe which I dig, unassuming and beige on the outside but with a tuned v8 as its beating heart.