1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Temporal Snow - Complete - 15/07/17

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by stealth80, 11 Apr 2017.

1. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

Had a good day today, the block arrived and I received some advice from SNEF on how to improve my pictures! As well as the block I also did some more painting, I started with the PCI brackets which were previously black:

[​IMG]

spent an absolute load of time painting the fittings, they aren't ready yet and I have a late day at work tomorrow, so will probably be Wednesday or friday before I can get this complete. I started by painting the "Aorus" logo which comes with the mono block as black, obviously this was no good. I've also thrown in an almost finished rotary coupling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I then figured I should paint the GPU block link connector:

[​IMG]

Cables in

[​IMG]

Getting there!

[​IMG]

2. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

Over the last couple of days I did a LOT of painting, namely the rotary fittings. This gave me some to think about the mono block + vinyl situation. I initially decided to not do it as it would be difficult to see the "Aorus" logo on a white background. I figured I could over come this simply putting a piece of blue card behind the logo:

[​IMG]

and some now white fittings!

[​IMG]

3. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

Right everything is painted and I have spent the last 24 hours or so leak checking and bleeding. It aint finished yet, there's a stubborn bubble in the Monoblock, but elsewhere is all good.

So time for the glamour shots I guess!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing all - I guess I will have more ideas for this in the future!

4. stealth80

stealth80 Minimodder

Finally managed to get all the air out this damn monoblock haha, it actually took around 2 weeks. With that in mind I decided to overclock the GPU as well as the CPU

R7 = 3.95ghz
    GPU 2120/11000mhz

this netted me some quite nice scores in my benchmarks, i'll update the thread later for final comparisons